Friday, April 1, 2011

Food Friday!

I've wanted to start expanding my topics I cover on my blog so I thought having a "Food Friday" would be a good way to ease into it.. I'm going to start featuring food stylists on Fridays from all over. Seeing how this unfolds I might like to feature other people that are related to the food industry; for example dietitians, chefs... etc.

I'm still figuring out how many Fridays in a given month I will be featuring someone, but the more the better! :) So if you or someone you know is in the food industry that has something to share please send them my way.

To introduce my First Friday doing this I'm featuring a young ambitious girl, like myself who is a food stylist. I conducted a informal interview with her going through her experience and daily grind. Enjoy!

-Felicia



No comments: